NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ARE NOT INCLUDED AS A PART OF THE PRIZE PACKAGE.
The Lift Off With Nino Negri Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by FREDERICK WILDMAN & SONS, Ltd., New York, NY 10022 (the "Sponsor").
The Sweepstakes is administered by One Line Agency, Inc., 29 Chelsea Drive, Syosset, NY 11791 (the “Administrator”).
1. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes participation is open only to individuals who are legal residents of New Jersey and New York (except where prohibited or restricted by law), who are 21 years of age or older. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the sweepstakes: employees, contractors, directors and officers of Sponsor and each of its respective parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, wholesalers, retailers, other alcoholic beverage suppliers, and any agencies involved in the administration, development and fulfillment of the Sweepstakes including, but not limited to, Sponsor, web design, advertising, and prize fulfillment companies (collectively, "Sweepstakes Parties"), and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and spouse or "step" of each) and those living in the same households of each such individual.
2. TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes begins 12:00AM Eastern Time ("ET") on January 15, 2021 and ends 11:59PM ET on April 15, 2021 ("Entry Period").
As Nino Negri is the perfect wine to toast the weekend, we want to see how you and your loved ones lift off and unwind after a long week. Whether you’re enjoying a glass of Nino Negri while hanging out with friends, watching your favorite movie or off on an outdoor adventure, pull out your phone and snap a photo of your Nino Negri moment for a chance to win.
To enter, go to www.ninonegrigetaway.com (the “Website”). Upload your “Nino Negri Moment” photo (“Submission”) and enter your photo caption (optional). Then, complete the official online entry form including your full name, email address, telephone number, city, state and date of birth. Send your entry by clicking on the submit button.
Limit one entry per email address per day. All entries must be received by 11:59PM ET on April 15, 2021. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and the decision of the Sponsor and Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
If you are unable to participate online, you may enter by mail by hand printing your full name, complete mailing address, telephone number, email address and date of birth on a plain 3" x 5" card. You must include a 4” x 6” photo that fits the “Nino Negri Moment” theme and mail it to: "Lift Off With Nino Negri" Sweepstakes, c/o One Line Sports Agency, P.O. Box 610505, Bayside, NY 11361-0505. Group and mechanically reproduced entries, including photocopies, are not eligible. Sponsor will not be responsible for late, lost, illegible, mutilated, incomplete, misdirected or postage due entries. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by April 15, 2021 and received by April 20, 2021. Each entry must be mailed separately.
3. SUBMISSION FORMAT AND CONTENT REQUIREMENTS: No Submissions will be returned. The person named as the registered owner of the email account associated with the Submission and named on the Sweepstakes Registration form will be deemed the entrant ("Entrant"). In the event of dispute regarding the identity of an Entrant, dispute will be resolved in favor of the individual who is the "authorized email account holder" of the email address provided. "Authorized email account holder" is defined as the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (i.e., business, education institution) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
If any group of individuals elects to collaborate on a Submission, they are required to designate one (1) representative to enter the Sweepstakes and accept the prize on behalf of the group. Neither Sponsor nor any of the Sweepstakes Parties are liable for any disputes between collaborators related to a Submission.
Please note the following:
- Submission may not feature any company/brand or food or beverage brands other than Nino Negri.
- Submission must be entirely original and created by entrant. Use of any elements that are not original may result in disqualification of Submission, in Sponsor's sole discretion.
- Submission must not contain material which is (or promote activities which are) in Sponsor’s sole discretion, vulgar, hateful, slanderous, libelous, tortious, sexually explicit, obscene, pornographic, violent, self-mutilating (e.g., relating to murder, the sales of weapons, cruelty, abuse, etc.), discriminatory (based on race, sex, religion, natural origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or age), illegal (e.g., underage drinking, substance abuse, computer hacking, etc.), offensive, threatening, profane, or harassing; or contain material that is threatening to any person, place, business, group or world peace; or contain words or symbols that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group; or contain images, words or text portraying nudity, acts of violence, or acts that are or appear to be unlawful or dangerous or in violation of, or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where the entry is created in their application.
- Submission must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including, but not limited to, material that violates privacy, publicity, or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement.
- Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and unfettered discretion to disqualify any Submission that it believes is inappropriate or not suitable for publication, that does not comply with these Official Rules or that is not consistent with the spirit or theme of the Sweepstakes.
4. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: As conditions of entry into this Sweepstakes, and by entering a Submission, Entrant warrants and represents that the Submission:
- is original and has been legally created;
- does not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights or any other legal or moral rights of any third party;
- has not been entered in previous sweepstakes, contests or won previous awards;
- has not been published or distributed previously in any media.
Entrant represents that he/she owns all rights to his/her Submission. Entrant further represents and warrants that the Entrant has obtained permission from each person whose name and/or picture ("Likeness") is included in the Submission, and that such person(s) have granted Entrant all necessary rights to use the person's Likeness as described in these rules, and that Entrant can make written copies of such permissions available to the Sponsor upon request. Sponsor's determination as to whether the Submission potentially violates the rights of any third party is final.
Entrant represents that he/she is twenty-one (21) years of age or above. Entrant further warrants that each person whose name and/or picture (“Likeness”) is included in the Submission is twenty-one (21) years of age or above.
By entering a Submission, Entrant irrevocably grants Sponsor and its affiliates, legal representatives, assigns agents and licensees, the unconditional and perpetual right and permission to reproduce, encode, store, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, publicly perform, adapt, exhibit and/or otherwise use or reuse (without limitation as to when or to the number of times used), the Entrant's Submission, including, but not limited to, the image contained therein (in each case, as submitted or as edited/modified in any way by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion), as well as to use Entrant's name, likeness, photograph (collectively, "Likeness"), and/or statements regarding his/her participation in this Sweepstakes (with or without using the Entrant's name) in any and all media without limitation as to time or territory, and without additional compensation or approval from the Entrant or any other party. Entrant waives intellectual property rights, privacy/publicity rights or other legal or moral rights that might preclude the Sponsor's use of the Submission, and agrees not to sue or assert any claim against the Sponsor for the use of the Submission or Entrant's Likeness or statements.
Entrant agrees to indemnify and hold Sponsor, its agencies and Sweepstakes Parties and their respective affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders or other partners, and any of their employees (collectively, the "Indemnitees"), harmless from any and all claims, damages, expenses, costs (including reasonable attorneys' fees) and liabilities (including settlements), brought or asserted by any third party against any of the Indemnitees due to or arising out of the Entrant's Submission, or the Entrant's conduct in creating a Submission or otherwise in connection with this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to claims for trademark infringement, copyright infringement; violation of an individual’s right of publicity or right of privacy; or defamation. Entrant further agrees to release Sponsor from any and all claims that any advertising subsequently produced, presented, and/or prepared by or on behalf of Sponsor infringes Entrant's rights with regard to any elements, characters or ideas contained in any Submission.
5. RANDOM DRAWING: Potential winners will be chosen in a random drawing on or about April 22, 2021 from among all eligible Submissions received by an independent judging organization whose decision with respect to the selection of the winners and the interpretation of these rules and regulations will be final. Odds of winning are based on the number of valid Submissions received. Winners will be notified by telephone or email. Winners and guests will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Indemnification and a Publicity Release (where allowed by law) within five (5) business days. If potential winner does not reply to such notification within five (5) business days, an email notification is not acknowledged after up to three (3) attempts and/or the Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Indemnification and Publicity Release is not returned to Sponsor within specified time period, winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. Personally identifiable information received will be used only to verify eligibility and award prizes.
In the event of any dispute concerning the identity of any entrant of an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the natural person who is the authorized holder of the transmitting email account. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for notifications that are misdirected because of email addresses that are no longer correct, or for any other reason beyond the control of the Sponsor. Return of any prize notification as "undeliverable" will result in disqualification. If for any reason any prize is not claimed or a winner is disqualified, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from among all eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
6. PRIZES: One (1) Grand-Prize will be awarded. Grand-Prize winner will receive a trip for two (2) to the Hamptons, NY to include roundtrip Blade helicopter ride from New York, NY to the Hamptons, NY for two (2), two (2) nights double occupancy hotel accommodations, a luncheon for (2) and a commemorative gift bag. Grand-Prize winner is solely responsible for all other expenses not specified herein, including but not limited to travel to New York, NY, additional meals, gratuities and hotel incidentals. Trip must be taken by December 31, 2021. Accommodation restrictions and blackout dates may apply (i.e., holiday weekends, etc.). Alcohol is not part of the prize. All travel dates and arrangements are subject to change, per availability and Sponsor’s approval. Once travel is booked, no changes or cancellations will be accepted and no extensions or exceptions apply. Grand-Prize winner and guest will be required to have, and are solely responsible for obtaining, valid travel identification and any necessary and required travel documents. Grand-Prize winner and guest must present valid identification prior to ticketing. Blade regulations apply. Trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. Other restrictions may apply. Grand-Prize winner’s guest must be at least 21 years of age. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize is $4,995, but actual final value of trip may vary based on date and availability. No transfer or substitution of prize is permitted except at sole discretion of Sponsor.
Winner is responsible for any and all federal, state and local taxes or assessments and any person winning over $600.00 in prizes will receive an IRS Form 1099 from Sponsor for the calendar year in which the prize is awarded. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. GENERAL RULES: By acceptance of prize, Winners and Winners’ guests grant permission to the Sponsor and its agencies to use their names, city, state, and likeness for purposes of advertising, promotions, and trade without further compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering, participants hereby agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, their parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, advertising and promotional agencies and prize suppliers and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, owners, employees, agents, attorneys and representatives (collectively, the "Sweepstakes Entities") from any and all injuries, loss, claims or damages arising out of an entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes and/or acceptance or use or misuse of any prize. No transfer or substitution of prize is permitted except at sole discretion of Sponsor. Winners are responsible for any and all federal, state and local taxes.
If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify and/or suspend the Sweepstakes and to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, violates these official rules, or acts in a disruptive manner. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website involved in the Sweepstakes or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages, including attorneys' fees, from any such entrant to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution. No responsibility is assumed for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries; or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, typographical or other errors, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or electronic entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any website or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation in or downloading any materials from this Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of the prizes. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it determines to be tampering with the entry mechanism, to be violating these Official Rules or to be acting in a disruptive manner.
8. HOLD HARMLESS: Sweepstakes provided "as is". Winners and entrants agree that the Sweepstakes Entities shall not be responsible or liable for, and each winner and entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities from losses, damages, or injuries of any kind to person, including personal injury or death, or property resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes or Sweepstakes-related activity, including, but not limited to, the acceptance/possession and/or use or misuse of any prize or any injury or damage to entrant's or third person's property related to or resulting from any prize or any part of the Sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree that the Sweepstakes Entities will have no liability whatsoever for, and that entrant shall hold the Sweepstakes Entities harmless against, any liability for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy as well as injuries, damages, or losses of any kind, whether or not foreseeable, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages to persons or to property arising out of the prize awarded hereunder.
Without limiting the foregoing, everything regarding the Sweepstakes, including any websites used in connection therewith and any prize awarded hereunder, are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement, all of which are expressly disclaimed by the Sweepstakes Entities.
9. RULES/NAME OF WINNERS: A copy of the official rules can be found on the Website at www.ninonegrigetaway.com or send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: "Lift Off With Nino Negri" Sweepstakes, c/o One Line Sports Agency, P.O. Box 610505, Bayside, NY 11361-0505 (return postage may be omitted where prohibited). Requests received after May 31, 2021 will not be honored. For a list of the winner, available after May 31, 2021, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: "Lift Off With Nino Negri" Sweepstakes, c/o One Line Sports Agency, P.O. Box 610505, Bayside, NY 11361-0505 (return postage may be omitted where prohibited). Requests received after August 31, 2021 will not be honored.
10. DISPUTES: To the fullest extent permitted by law, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by an appropriate New York State Court if federal court is not a proper or available venue; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
SPONSOR: FREDERICK WILDMAN & SONS, Ltd., New York, NY.